Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fuck! What a Summer!

Okay, I know I've been MIA for a few months. It was summer vacation from school and, well, I had too fun and forgot to update my blog! ;)

I finally got gangbanged in a sling. I partied with a few hot guys on weekend and they had a sling. With the help of some of their hot friends I think I got about 8 loads up my hole. I also dumped two loads that weekend into some of the other guys who also got into the sling. Fuck it was hot! Now that schools back in, I don't think I can party all weekend like that and still be ready for class Monday morning (and I wouldn't want cum dripping out of my ass while in class! LOL).

I also fucked the hottest 18 year old dude. I met him at a local club. We danced, got drunk and somehow we wound up at my place with my cock in his hole and breeding it all night long. We've hooked up a few times since and it's hot. This hottie loves cum up his ass... and I'm happy to help him out!

1 comment:

  1. Have you seen the 18yo and more times? So hot you've been breeding him!

    ReplyDelete