Saturday, October 23, 2010

Cum still dripping out of my ass

It's a lazy Saturday afternoon. Just hooked up with a hot guy on Adam4Adam. He's 22 with 8" of cock. He said he was looking to flip flop fuck (which is fine with me, love giving and taking it) and that he only played safe (ugh!).

Anyway, he come over and after some heavy making out and cock sucking he lubed by my hard cock and before I knew it he was riding it bareback. I love these guys who say safe sex only and they're the quickest to get a raw dick and a load up their holes!

Anyway, we fucked each other and swapped loads for a good hour. I think I need to give and take some more loads so I'm online now looking on A4A as I write this...

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. It's November 8 and still nothing? Must be a very dry autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been busy with school... Need to make some time to swap loads with some hot guys, right?!? :)

    ReplyDelete