Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Ringing in the New Year with a Bang

I spent this New Years Eve out with some straight friends at a college bar not expecting any action, but mix lots of drinking with horny straight frat guys and you never know. It was about 2am and people were starting to leave the bar and this one hot jock kid who had been making out with a hot girl most of the night was pissing in the alley next to the bar. He saw me watching (and kind of getting turned on by it) and just looked at me and smiled as he was leaning up against the wall pissing. Still watching me watch him, he starting shaking his thick cock after he finished. Damn, I was hard now! He just kept smiling and watch me get turned on. I was disappointed to see him put that hot cock back in his pants, but he did and starting walking back toward the bar. As he passed me he said he needed to piss again so he was going into the bar's bathroom, smiled at me, and kept looking back at me as he went in. Fuck, I was being cruised by a fucking hot straight frat boy with a nice cock. I followed him into the stall and shut the door. Now I've been with a couple of dudes who are straight, and getting a blowjob is about as "gay" as they'll go, so what happened next was a nice surprise. He whipped out his cock and I did do as if we were going to piss in the toilet. But next thing I knew, this you was behind me rubbing his cock in my crack. And man, was he full of precum! Enough, in fact that his cock slid right in my hole (or maybe I backed up on it making it slide in my ass!) I lost it and starting pumping his cock with my ass and he shot his load quick. It was a quick, dirty fuck which is just how I like it!

1 comment: