Sunday, July 18, 2010

Pool Party and Shower Fucking

It was a fucking hot day today... in more ways than one. A friend invited me over to his place for a pool party. He lives in an apartment complex not too far from where I live. There were about five of his friends there hanging out at the apartment's pool and drinking. There were also a few other people who live at the apartment that weren't part of our group using the pool, including a hot straight looking guy about 21-22 years old.

I noticed him checking me out several times during the day and I made sure he knew I was checking him out, too. He was hot. About 6'2, lean but toned, dark hair, and from what I could tell through his wet swin trunks, a nice size cock.

After we had been staring each other down for a while, I went into the club house where the bathroom and showers are. I saw him getting out of the pool as I entered the clubhouse. I hoped he would follow me but I wasn't sure.

Anyway, I was pissing at the urinal when I saw him walk in. He pulled down his shorts and stared to piss in the urinal next to me. Taking a chance, I decided to see if he'd follow me into the shower. I pulled my swin trunks off and stepped into the shower with the curtain left half opened.

He started to look and I played with my cock. He turned around from the urinal with his cock still out and shit it was a nice cock! About 9 inches and now hard.

I motioned for him to come over and he did. He stepped into the shower and I closed the curtain. I pulled off his swim trunks and got on my knees to give him a blowjob.

I sucked for about 5 minutes and stood up. I turned arond and started rubbing his rock hard cock against my ass seeing if he'd take the bait. He started to push his cock head into my waiting ass. With a little soap, he lubed up is cock and started bareback fucking me with the hot cock.

Up against the wall, he started pounding me. I could tell he was close by his hard pumps and moaning. He asked me where I wanted him to cum. I said in my ass and with that he unloaded a load up my hole.

He put his swim trunks back on and left. I went back out the the pool and he was gone. My friends where there still not knowing that I had a fresh load in my ass.

I think I'll be hanging out at my friend's pool more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment